• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum Milestone 10th posting half way there

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hahaha bit of a differant milestone there :p but I think you'll find once you get to 20 posts, that we'll have got to know you a bit more, and thus, more inclined to check out your other stuff seems we'll know you :) Casual posting to the promotions thread to me feels kind of empty without truely knowing the community member, so it brings more weight and power when you get to that point I think :)

Reactions: ASMRSadie
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Congrats! Still come and chat though! This community is much more than the promo section!
Oh I know only been here just a matter of days. But I've already had the chance to talk a little to others and that's what has me really into this forum. It's nice to be in a world with others who do the same thing and can relate. Some are bigger channels and I can get motivated and learn some things from them. Others are smaller channels that I can offer advice to. Good place for support all around!

OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Hahaha bit of a differant milestone there :p but I think you'll find once you get to 20 posts, that we'll have got to know you a bit more, and thus, more inclined to check out your other stuff seems we'll know you :) Casual posting to the promotions thread to me feels kind of empty without truely knowing the community member, so it brings more weight and power when you get to that point I think :)
Oh no I try to post meaningful stuff and get to know those that respond and just respond to other posts in general. I mean I have been here a little under a week. So its going to take me some time to get to know the forum and everything. But I'm glad I get to be here around other youtubers who can relate to being a youtuber.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh I know only been here just a matter of days. But I've already had the chance to talk a little to others and that's what has me really into this forum. It's nice to be in a world with others who do the same thing and can relate. Some are bigger channels and I can get motivated and learn some things from them. Others are smaller channels that I can offer advice to. Good place for support all around!

Thank you! That's what we're going for, and we're happy to hear it's working! Thank you for being such an amazing addition to our community! I really respect your view points, and look forward to seeing you in more discussions! :D

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh no I try to post meaningful stuff and get to know those that respond and just respond to other posts in general. I mean I have been here a little under a week. So its going to take me some time to get to know the forum and everything. But I'm glad I get to be here around other youtubers who can relate to being a youtuber.
I sense you will be here for some time to come and that your channel will go leaps and bounds :) I personally love your videos, and I'm glad to see your posts aren't just for the sake of posting, you really do contribute value to these forums and that's fantastic to see :D

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy