• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Massive problem: livestreams will be not announced to subscribers

AK18

Hello, I and other YouTubers have a technical problem with livestreams for a week. Livestreams can be set up, but the announcement to the subscribers is only displayed for 1-2 minutes under "subscriptions", then the announcement disappears! The problem does not affect all YouTubers I know, but more and more. Is there a solution?

Have anybody an email address to report this technical problem to the youtube technical support?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I and other YouTubers have a technical problem with livestreams for a week. Livestreams can be set up, but the announcement to the subscribers is only displayed for 1-2 minutes under "subscriptions", then the announcement disappears! The problem does not affect all YouTubers I know, but more and more. Is there a solution?

Have anybody an email address to report this technical problem to the youtube technical support?

I can't say I've heard of this issue. Have you reached out to YT on twitter.

White Bread

TubeBuddy Pro

I noticed that too! Some of the channels that we follow do live streams and we don't get any notifications of them going live ( and we are supposed to get all of the notifications from them according to Youtube)..but, yeah, we've missed a few last couple of weeks, I would say.
Odd..maybe it is a system glitch or something of that nature?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The only support for YT is here: https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=9257498. Or you can contact them through YouTube by clicking on your channel icon (top right corner) and then clicking of 'Help'. At the bottom is the "Contact us" page.

Can't say I have those issues since I haven't livestreamed in a long time, but I've had the opposite issue where YT would keep telling people that I'm live even though I'm not. I contacted them about this issue and it took them about 6 months to fix it lol.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I had this issue, one of my subscribers told me he never got his notification for my stream last week and my numbers were down during the stream. Hopefully it's all sorted and tomorrow will be back to normal for my stream.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Seemed good today, I got notification of my livestream immediately and I had slightly higher numbers on last week's stream.