• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How do you Promote your videos?

OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I promote my videos by social media.
Secondly I invite peoples to visit my channel and view my videos.

I have a video about social media sharing policy after video upload.
You can check the English heading on my channel videos.
How do you promote your videos?
I checked it out. I usually share mine on Facebook groups, Reddit and a couple different forums.

Reactions: masudbcl

SimulatorMike

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Twitter, Instagram ,and used to be facebook before they took my page down (its still under appeal)

Reactions: ASMRSadie

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Usual socials plus several fishing forums that I've been a apart of for decades. Aside from that the best promotion for my videos has been making the videos that my people want to see. For me it fishing adventure documentary-type, but that content is hard to make as each adventure is like mounting an expedition or small excursion.

Tutorials, they don't watch much. I can see the difference between the tutorial content and the adventure content. So you have to figure what content works best for your audience then put your greatest promotion efforts into those videos more than the every single video you put out.

White Bread

TubeBuddy Pro
Agreed with the above members. social media sites like (instagram, fb, some russian social media sites)
Another channel of ours we promoted through Quora.. surprisingly, it did get us some good following. However, I should add, my husband is a writer and can definitely attract some attention writing his thoughts.
Quora can be a good source if writing is your strong suit.
I haven't tried reddit yet.

OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Usual socials plus several fishing forums that I've been a apart of for decades. Aside from that the best promotion for my videos has been making the videos that my people want to see. For me it fishing adventure documentary-type, but that content is hard to make as each adventure is like mounting an expedition or small excursion.

Tutorials, they don't watch much. I can see the difference between the tutorial content and the adventure content. So you have to figure what content works best for your audience then put your greatest promotion efforts into those videos more than the every single video you put out.
That's a smart idea posting in forums! I post on some but really need to focus on finding more and posting more often. I think it may help with getting discovered.

Reactions: masudbcl