• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Suggestions for best performing (green) tags

McCloud94

TubeBuddy Pro
Is there a way I can see the best performing tags for a specific keyword / phrase?

I did not find this and it would be extremely useful.

This way I always have to spend a long time going word by word, phrase by phrase trying to find the green tags.

Reactions: HeatherPsyD

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Is there a way I can see the best performing tags for a specific keyword / phrase?

I did not find this and it would be extremely useful.

This way I always have to spend a long time going word by word, phrase by phrase trying to find the green tags.

Green tags are where you rank, there is no way we can give you where you will rank when a video isn't created. Even if the content is created, it's up to YOU to tell YouTube and tubebuddy when researching what your keyword focus is about. The scores we give you tell you how likely you are to rank, and then it's up to you to follow the best practices of optimization :D

I think there is a disconnect, if you do keyword research before you craft a video you don't have to do this. You know the area of focus. Are you using our SEO Studio?