• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Best free editing apps for iPhone

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
You can try Magisto. It has basic features for free or Adobe Premiere Rush, your first 3 videos are free I believe.

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thanks I actually just downloaded that yesterday. I might try to edit a video or two with it soon. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Do you have any idea what it cost once you have edited 3 videos?
I think it's around $9.99/month as a standalone software. It might be a much better deal if you purchase it with the entire Adobe creative cloud or if you combine with Adobe Premiere Pro. BUT this can add up and can be quite a pricey monthly expense.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I think it's around $9.99/month as a standalone software. It might be a much better deal if you purchase it with the entire Adobe creative cloud or if you combine with Adobe Premiere Pro. BUT this can add up and can be quite a pricey monthly expense.

This is correct! However, if you use the Creative cloud it's worth it. Honestly for the power to edit between your PC and phone alone rush is worth it!

Reactions: Mario So

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
if you are talking videos definitelygo with... Imovie
if you are talking photos- snapseed

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I felt adobe rush was somewhat underwhelming, but had a really good user interface. I've used LumaFusion for a few years which is getting better and better by the month. One time payment, and also has tweening animation which I've found very hard to find in other video editors.

Tweening animation essentially means you can move the frame of the video or graphic around on the screen. For me, not having that is a deal breaker.

But now that iOS has improved significantly, I sense a lot of video apps are going to improve a lot, and there's rumors that Final Cut Pro is coming to iOS. when it does I'll be on it straight away.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
I 100% recommend InShot. There's a free version which is cool. But i've paid £11.99 a year for the upgrade because i love it so much. So much easier than any other app i've tried. Plus there's so many cool features in it. Just give the Freebie a go for no risk. But once you see how awesome it is, I know you'd upgrade!