• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Maria's Music Jam

Netski64

www.shareintlstudio.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Netski64
Title of introduction: Maria's Music Jam
Your name/ Alias: Maria
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a post in Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm quite new to this vlogging world, and I want to learn some techniques and experiences from others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I believe i have something to contribute to the world, and grow from there.
How frequently do you upload? Tried weekly, but couldn't... My editor not so free :joy:
What are your hobbies? Playing badminton, arranging music
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to have a house of our own.
YouTube Channel Link: UCmlXuQb_pExGvnBIXYJLgiA

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Netski64
Title of introduction: Maria's Music Jam
Your name/ Alias: Maria
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a post in Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm quite new to this vlogging world, and I want to learn some techniques and experiences from others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I believe i have something to contribute to the world, and grow from there.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I post my music compositions every Wednesday
What are your hobbies? Playing badminton, arranging music
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to have a house of our own.
YouTube Channel Link: UCmlXuQb_pExGvnBIXYJLgiA

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us through facebook! What got you into blogging?

Also do you have an example of some of the music you've arranged? :D