• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am Sandra from Hutchings Farm

Hutchings Farm

User name: Hutchings Farm
Title of introduction: I am Sandra from Hutchings Farm
Your name/ Alias: Hutchings Farm
Where are you from? Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? IΓÇÖve been watching the videos on how to improve my videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just watched a live stream on algorithms and had some help from the members answering questions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I take daily videos on what I do each day on the farm. IΓÇÖm enjoying the feedback and making people smile. IΓÇÖve got a cool job and IΓÇÖm sharing it.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? All time and energy is spent on the farm 365 days a year
What is your biggest dream? Lots of plans for farm expansion and agriculture-tourism
YouTube Channel Link: Farm Hutchings

White Bread

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Sandra! your job does sound like a dream. It is often a phantasy of mine to live and work on a farm away from all of the pollution and city stress.
It seems strange to me when people glorify the city life and strive to live in the middle of "dynamic" megapoleis.
Welcome to the forum! I enjoyed watching your little lambs prancing around in hay :)

OP
OP
Hutchings Farm

Hutchings Farm

Hi Sandra! your job does sound like a dream. It is often a phantasy of mine to live and work on a farm away from all of the pollution and city stress.
It seems strange to me when people glorify the city life and strive to live in the middle of "dynamic" megapoleis.
Welcome to the forum! I enjoyed watching your little lambs prancing around in hay :)
Awesome! I will try to keep the fun positive videos coming. Thank you for the warm welcome

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Hutchings Farm
Title of introduction: I am Sandra from Hutchings Farm
Your name/ Alias: Hutchings Farm
Where are you from? Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? IΓÇÖve been watching the videos on how to improve my videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just watched a live stream on algorithms and had some help from the members answering questions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I take daily videos on what I do each day on the farm. IΓÇÖm enjoying the feedback and making people smile. IΓÇÖve got a cool job and IΓÇÖm sharing it.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? All time and energy is spent on the farm 365 days a year
What is your biggest dream? Lots of plans for farm expansion and agriculture-tourism
YouTube Channel Link: Farm Hutchings

Welcome to our forums! Happy to have you here, and can't wait to see you around the forums! How long have you been in farming? :D

Reactions: Hutchings Farm
OP
OP
Hutchings Farm

Hutchings Farm

Welcome to our forums! Happy to have you here, and can't wait to see you around the forums! How long have you been in farming? :D
Hi Andrew, thanks for the warm welcome! We have been farming since 2002. Each year we expand a little more. IΓÇÖm enjoying my job (didnΓÇÖt grow up on a farm). I take lots of videos to share. Things that happen here are pretty cool. IΓÇÖve gotten some great response to my videos while everyone is on lockdown. Happy lamb videos instead of doom and gloom. I will try to keep it up.
Sandra

Reactions: PhatBeetz