• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to get community and store tab on youtube channel?

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Community is given by YouTube after you meet certain requirements. If you're starting out, you don't have it.
Store is set up through Merchandise, which is set up through Monetization. If you don't have the option yet, you won't have the store.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Community is given by YouTube after you meet certain requirements. If you're starting out, you don't have it.
Store is set up through Merchandise, which is set up through Monetization. If you don't have the option yet, you won't have the store.

Correct the requirements for the community tab is 1,000 subscribers and the store is 10,000 subscribers.

OP
OP
Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan

www.esourceparts.ca
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, @Jeffrey Powers :)

Correct the requirements for the community tab is 1,000 subscribers and the store is 10,000 subscribers.
I Agree But some YouTubers tell we need 10000 subscribers for community tab. I am confused about that
Read this: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-the-Community-tab-in-YouTube

Yeah, they have threasholds, but you can start your own store.
Ok, Buddy!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Damon