• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Where is the best Online Numerology Course?

User name: astroshiksha
Title of introduction: Where is the best Online Numerology Course?
Your name/ Alias: Astro Shiksha
Where are you from? Noida
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Share some ideas related tp astrology
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Astro Shiksha
How frequently do you upload?
What are your hobbies?
Online Astrology, Numerology, Vastu, Dash course
What is your biggest dream? Numerology is the study of numbers that oversee our life. There are lucky and unlucky numbers which have a strong significance in our lives. It is utilized to build up a more profound comprehension of yourself and to recognize how you manage life events. It can show your qualities and shortcomings, impediments you have to survive, your abilities, inward needs, and enthusiastic responses. To decide the best time for significant occasions, various Numerologists use the study of numbers. This significant and all around course will make you stride step by step through this study so that with the completion of this Best Numerology Course in India you will see how certain numbers mean something and how they can change your life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1zd_98A5HUgMDvb30t_5Q

Last edited by a moderator:

Guslcf

TubeBuddy User
My mom chose my name looking at numerology. I just don't know the meaning

doloresbrignolo

An interesting channel. Thank you for sharing this! I became interested in numerology when I noticed patterns based on the number and date of my birth. My Life Path Number 3 means that I intuitively feel magical things, and therefore, I should trust my intuition. I also read tarot and sometimes numerology to help me make the right decisions in difficult life situations. When people accept the importance of such things in their lives, many will begin to live better.