• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Mysterious journey of how to join TubeBuddy

Gather Now Network

User name: Gather Now Network
Title of introduction: Mysterious journey of how to join TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Gather Now Network
Where are you from? Uganda
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through my YouTube friends in Uganda in our group of YouTubers association in Uganda
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The high number of youth on the platform and chance to exercise my hobby without being employed
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To change lives of fellow ugandans and also create awareness about mental health as we talk about daily day today experiences of people
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading,traveling and football
What is your biggest dream? Being able to change people's lives using YouTube as a platform
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCO8yNSZ_uFe6HQl7fPVbaw

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Gather Now Network
Title of introduction: Mysterious journey of how to join TubeBuddy
Your name/ Alias: Gather Now Network
Where are you from? Uganda
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through my YouTube friends in Uganda in our group of YouTubers association in Uganda
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The high number of youth on the platform and chance to exercise my hobby without being employed
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To change lives of fellow ugandans and also create awareness about mental health as we talk about daily day today experiences of people
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading,traveling and football
What is your biggest dream? Being able to change people's lives using YouTube as a platform
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCO8yNSZ_uFe6HQl7fPVbaw

Welcome to the forums! Glad your journey lead you to us :D

Reactions: Gather Now Network