• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Expat family life in China

Our Chinese Life

User name: Our Chinese Life
Title of introduction: Expat family life in China
Your name/ Alias: Ula
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw it mentioned on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be able to talk with other content creators about issues, ask questions and read their stories
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a vlog channel where I document my family life as an expat in China, but with an 80ΓÇÖs twist. We enjoy filming and making the videos together, and we would love for it to become a full time business, not just a fun weekend hobby. We would like to grow our channel and improve our videos bit by bit.
How frequently do you upload? Every Sunday we post an episode
What are your hobbies? I love the 80ΓÇÖs; 80ΓÇÖs movies, shows, sitcoms, clothing, toys, music and style. Also I love animals, we have cats, hamsters, birds and a hedgehog
What is your biggest dream? Travel and live as an expat family all over the world while being creative
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeI4eWEcMiE-0b2Z1nXSCRA

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Welcome to the forum!

Ah, China... I spent 4 lovely years living there and left just 3 months ago, right before the news of the coronavirus. I lived there alone though, and it would be interesting to see the expat life in China from the family's perspective. Good luck with your channel!