• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am an explorer who enjoys documenting interesting places of all kinds including abandoned locations, my channel is going keep u wondering what and w

Meme Black

User name: Meme Black
Title of introduction: I am an explorer who enjoys documenting interesting places of all kinds including abandoned locations, my channel is going keep u wondering what and where and what we up to today, cause we will bring a lot of different adventures, love doing abandoned urbex videos, I love mysteries of the unknown, I AM DISABLED but I don't let that stop me from living
Your name/ Alias: Meme Black
Where are you from? colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube/google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? figure i can get most of my question answered by peeps here
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to grow and accomplish my dreams and to also prove to my self even though I'm disabled I can still go far
How frequently do you upload? weekly, will be daily soon
What are your hobbies? paranormal investigation, exploring abandoned and haunted places, traveling but i also enjoying jewelry making and spending time with my love ones
What is your biggest dream? to succeed and become someone to look up at for what I have accomplished in building my dream and pushing to show that even though i disabled i too can go far
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4JBGqQdxx4IkY37MKZNKQ

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Meme Black
Title of introduction: I am an explorer who enjoys documenting interesting places of all kinds including abandoned locations, my channel is going keep u wondering what and where and what we up to today, cause we will bring a lot of different adventures, love doing abandoned urbex videos, I love mysteries of the unknown, I AM DISABLED but I don't let that stop me from living
Your name/ Alias: Meme Black
Where are you from? colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube/google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? figure i can get most of my question answered by peeps here
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to grow and accomplish my dreams and to also prove to my self even though I'm disabled I can still go far
How frequently do you upload? weekly, will be daily soon
What are your hobbies? paranormal investigation, exploring abandoned and haunted places, traveling but i also enjoying jewelry making and spending time with my love ones
What is your biggest dream? to succeed and become someone to look up at for what I have accomplished in building my dream and pushing to show that even though i disabled i too can go far
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4JBGqQdxx4IkY37MKZNKQ

Welcome to the forums Meme Black!

I think exploring like this, sounds amazing! What got you into it? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

I also fixed your forum sub button for you, so it properly displays your channel!

Thanks for joining! :D

Reactions: Meme Black