• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Duaa's World

Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy User
User name: Zainab Riyaz
Title of introduction: Duaa's World
Your name/ Alias: Rinki
Where are you from? United Arab Emirates
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Goggle
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being a new New Youtuber i some time come across lots of difficulties, specially increasing the audience, retaining them and to reach the mile stone but how? i always see lots of channels with huge views and subscribers but don't really know whether it is a pay form which work for them or some other techniques, lots of queries. I want a expert advise from the tubebuddy, how backlink work and is it really important form your channel. I hope Tubebuddy can help me finding my answers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My immediate goal is to reach the milestone set by the You tube channel to start monetizing, however that is not my ultimate goal. I would like to create my own kids channel which will have animations, story telling, movies and would like to telecast it in different platforms.
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly, our contents are story telling (read loud story books) and also out door actives like playing in Park or any indoor play area etc.
What are your hobbies? Not sure
What is your biggest dream? To have a channel of my own.
YouTube Channel Link: UCBPJb58OP6HMqwOcipZTKfg

OP
OP
Zainab Riyaz

Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy User
Hi all tubebuddies,
How things are going? specially so much with COVID19,around every where.