• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What else could I do for live stream SEO?

JJisawesome25698

TubeBuddy User
Hey guys,
I have been finding keywords using TubeBuddy, so that I can optimise my streams around them. IΓÇÖve made myself a list of keywords that are rated very good. IΓÇÖve been using these keywords in my titles, descriptions and tags, but it doesnΓÇÖt seem to have made a noticeable difference. Are there any other SEO strategies I can try? Thank you in advance!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys,
I have been finding keywords using TubeBuddy, so that I can optimise my streams around them. IΓÇÖve made myself a list of keywords that are rated very good. IΓÇÖve been using these keywords in my titles, descriptions and tags, but it doesnΓÇÖt seem to have made a noticeable difference. Are there any other SEO strategies I can try? Thank you in advance!

The nature of live streaming is different then a video, so traditional SEO can help the replay, but the live aspect requires you to promote it and get your audience interested in it on YouTube. Unless people are searching for what your stream is about, and see your live in search, but again YT will prioritize content they know that gets people watching, over a live stream in which they can't predict what you're going to do :/

Reactions: JJisawesome25698
OP
OP
JJisawesome25698

JJisawesome25698

TubeBuddy User
The nature of live streaming is different then a video, so traditional SEO can help the replay, but the live aspect requires you to promote it and get your audience interested in it on YouTube. Unless people are searching for what your stream is about, and see your live in search, but again YT will prioritize content they know that gets people watching, over a live stream in which they can't predict what you're going to do :/
Thank you!

SimulatorMike

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If I stream I use tags and use Instagram and twitter and with the tags, it brings attention