• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Call me Niki. I quit everything in the pursuit of my dream - finding the way to make nonstop traveling a lifestyle.

Niki Proshin

Known Member
User name: Niki Proshin
Title of introduction: Call me Niki. I quit everything in the pursuit of my dream - finding the way to make nonstop traveling a lifestyle.
Your name/ Alias: Niki Proshin, better just Niki
Where are you from? I am from Russia, from a slow-paced city somewhere in Siberia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw people mentioning TubeBuddy on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After seeing the forums, I realized that it's quite alive! I'd love to join the community, learn from the people and share my own experience of everything related to traveling and creating videos. I would also like to make friends with other creators, especially with people who share similar interesting with me - traveling on a budget, Asian countries and culture, languages, and video editing.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I had no clear idea about that before, but this month came up with the following: the minimum is to develop my skills of filmmaking, speaking English, speaking and acting on camera, and etc. The maximum is to find the way of making a living on those skills. Maybe starting a business related to traveling. Maybe monetizing my channel if I could make it interesting enough to get a bigger audience.
And most importantly - have fun with my channel!
How frequently do you upload? Recently I started uploading two times a week - on a weekday and on a weekend. Trying my best to be consisted this time!
What are your hobbies? The biggest hobby of mine is traveling. That's my passion. I also live learning languages (at the moment I speak fluent Russian, English and Chinese), like making and creating cocktails. And of course like creating videos!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to travel anywhere I'd like to go. Simple to say but so hard to achieve!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmv0SUwrOkEqadKneNRwHg

OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Wishing you lots of success! IΓÇÖm with you, trying to stay consistent and have fun in the process. i speak English and Spanish, would love to learn other languages as well.

Thank you! Being consistent, having fun and creating interesting content is the key to success I think. By the way, would be lovely to see a video from you entirely in English!

OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Good luck with your channel. I watched a few of the vids, and subscribed. There are a lot of travel vloggers, so kind of hard to get channel traction, but it is a fun community. Good luck!

Chiang Mai looked nice. The buy your friend food looked like fun.

First I saw your comment on YouTube, and just now realized that you found me here! Thank you for good words, that's quite motivating! I also think the feed your friend thing was fun, going to try it again later on. Glad to see that you create videos about the place you are staying, I will definitely check it out later. Good luck too!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! It takes a lot of courage to start a channel, much less chase a dream and follow the road far less traveled!

Best wishes on your journeys and stay safe given the current state of the world!

Reactions: Niki Proshin
OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Welcome to the community! It takes a lot of courage to start a channel, much less chase a dream and follow the road far less traveled!

Best wishes on your journeys and stay safe given the current state of the world!

Thank you! It takes some courage to start doing something completely new, you are right. Wish you good luck too!

Reactions: PhatBeetz

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
Hey Niki,
already replied to your thumbnail thread. Keep it up. Travelling is awesome and its nice to share your experience. But dont make the same mistake i did and overload yourself with this youtube stuff just to grow your channel.

For me personally in the end it was a bit of: I have to do this and that now for youtube/instagram. Repeating scenes for the sake of the video. (you know position the camera somewhere, let it film and than go back to get it) It started to annoy me and travelling lost that what i love most about it: the freedom.

So learn from my mistakes. And have fun in asia. I was in Indonesia for 2 months and came back 2 days ago because the government brought all the citizens back to Germany.

Reactions: Niki Proshin

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Your goal is very inspiring... It takes a lot of risk to throw concrete things and safety nets aside to try and pursue a dream. I've been taking quite a few risks myself lately and while its been a rocky path I've never been happier. Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey!

OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Hey Niki,
already replied to your thumbnail thread. Keep it up. Travelling is awesome and its nice to share your experience. But dont make the same mistake i did and overload yourself with this youtube stuff just to grow your channel.

For me personally in the end it was a bit of: I have to do this and that now for youtube/instagram. Repeating scenes for the sake of the video. (you know position the camera somewhere, let it film and than go back to get it) It started to annoy me and travelling lost that what i love most about it: the freedom.

So learn from my mistakes. And have fun in asia. I was in Indonesia for 2 months and came back 2 days ago because the government brought all the citizens back to Germany.

Hey, I think you're right - it doesn't worth it doing anything annoying in the sake of growing the channel or whatever else. Having fun and enjoying is the first thing for me when I do the videos (shooting, editing and etc, as for now I really enjoy that).

Having fun in Thailand at the moment.. not really traveling, just staying at a hostel and try entertaining myself here.

OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Your goal is very inspiring... It takes a lot of risk to throw concrete things and safety nets aside to try and pursue a dream. I've been taking quite a few risks myself lately and while its been a rocky path I've never been happier. Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey!

Hey, great to see that rocky paths don't scare you! Indeed, sometimes it's quite hard to leave some things behind and start doing something new. Even when that something is very desirable. Thank you!

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi niki IΓÇÖm also planning similar thing. I will be taking my autistic son on a journey around Australia. Our channel is going to focus on the lead up and logistics of it. Love to see like minded Pursuing the same. Welcome

Last edited:
OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Hi niki IΓÇÖm also planning similar thing. I will be taking my autistic son on a journey around Australia. Our channel is going to focus on the lead up and logistics of it. Love to see like minded Pershing the same. Welcome

That's a wonderful idea after the corona situation will be over. Good luck, and thank you!

Reactions: TakeEachDay