• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel I'm Just a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech

Da_Blackapino

a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Da_Blackapino
Title of introduction: I'm Just a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
Your name/ Alias: Blackapino
Where are you from? Alaska
How did you find TubeBuddy? Being a Youtuber You find new things that are helpful in your Journey and I found one Such place, TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn, To Grow, To Share.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My Goal is to share my Love of Tech with those whom have the same desire as I do. Along the way i want to show people that you don't need expensive Gear to get the same results. I made a Video on the best Camera's under $500 check out my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Once Every Other Thursday, Sometimes on Tuesday depending on the Video.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Working, and Learning new things(Just bought a New Camera so I'll be learning about that one)
What is your biggest dream? to reach that 1K Subscribers and feel relieved.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackapinoTheAppleGuy

OP
OP
Da_Blackapino

Da_Blackapino

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
To become a youtube monetize channel owner: you need 1k subscribers and all of your videos need 4000 Hours of watch time within a year. In that way you will get youtube monetization.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks
masudbcl
Oh that I know, I'm already a Verified Partner, just having to get the Subscriber base and Views is a Pain but, slow steps...slow steps.

Reactions: masudbcl

Tristian Watson

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Da_Blackapino
Title of introduction: I'm Just a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
Your name/ Alias: Blackapino
Where are you from? Alaska
How did you find TubeBuddy? Being a Youtuber You find new things that are helpful in your Journey and I found one Such place, TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To Learn, To Grow, To Share.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My Goal is to share my Love of Tech with those whom have the same desire as I do. Along the way i want to show people that you don't need expensive Gear to get the same results. I made a Video on the best Camera's under $500 check out my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Once Every Other Thursday, Sometimes on Tuesday depending on the Video.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Working, and Learning new things(Just bought a New Camera so I'll be learning about that one)
What is your biggest dream? to reach that 1K Subscribers and feel relieved.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlackapinoTheAppleGuy
Welcome and hope you enjoy your youtube journey. I'm also a black and filipino brother lmao, ill check out your channel and maybe it'll help me get some better cameras and revamp my quality of video :)
All in all the community here is solid and many people plus the admins will interact with you, from video opinions to thumbnail help and even tech help(which youre probably hecka good at already)there's a niche for it all tbh.
Good luck and may god be with you!

OP
OP
Da_Blackapino

Da_Blackapino

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome and hope you enjoy your youtube journey. I'm also a black and filipino brother lmao, ill check out your channel and maybe it'll help me get some better cameras and revamp my quality of video :)
All in all the community here is solid and many people plus the admins will interact with you, from video opinions to thumbnail help and even tech help(which youre probably hecka good at already)there's a niche for it all tbh.
Good luck and may god be with you!
Thanks