• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice What to do with my channel

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys names Jonathon ! So I started a few months ago and IΓÇÖm based around comedy and vlogs. Lately a few subscribers have been wanting me to dive into scary/conspiracy videos. With my channel being a vlog and comedy style what should I do cuz if you look into my channel itΓÇÖs kinda everywhere and I want to find a certain crowd. Some people I watch can do it all based on getting a bunch of different types of subs. Should I just start a tread on the channel or what ? Thanks guys have a look if you

The G Family Videos

Da_Blackapino

a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
If you Don't feel the Vibe for Comspiracy/Scary Video's don't Do it, if you love comedy just look for the type of comedy that people like, if you can do it, try it, remember you don't wanna copy someone else's style try out all and see what fit's your type of comedy and invite your friends to watch and see if it's something that works.

Reactions: Tamara
OP
OP
The G Family Videos

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Nah
If you Don't feel the Vibe for Comspiracy/Scary Video's don't Do it, if you love comedy just look for the type of comedy that people like, if you can do it, try it, remember you don't wanna copy someone else's style try out all and see what fit's your type of comedy and invite your friends to watch and see if it's something that works.
nah see IΓÇÖm down with the scary side but I feel my channel might be all over the lace ? ThatΓÇÖs the thing. Will that matter or not so much ?

Reactions: AurigaDave

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Comedy and conspiracy can work well really. Check out Camera Conspiracies: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxgo62w72LxZDA1fTibdYg/featured

He has a great way of taking camera news and making it a paranoid conspiracy theory. It's funny and a great way to inform people about up and coming cameras with reading off the spec sheet.

So, yes, you can totally do conspiracy and not take yourself too seriously.

Da_Blackapino

a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nah

nah see IΓÇÖm down with the scary side but I feel my channel might be all over the lace ? ThatΓÇÖs the thing. Will that matter or not so much ?
Yeah ya don't want your channel being all over the place because then now your Subscribers don't know what your channel would be about, it's good to experiment but you wanna keep it as close to what your channel is about.

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I totally agree for two reasons...
1. If you don't enjoy/like what you are doing you will not put the effort in (human nature) and the quality will fall.
2. never feel obliged to produce what you do not wish to!
be your own person :) good luck