• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Google ads

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Hey so IΓÇÖve seen a lot of people talking bout google ads and Adsense what is it and how do you use it. My videos donΓÇÖt have ads in it and how can I get them ? Or does my channel need to be monetized first ? Thanks guys

Breakie

TubeBuddy Legend
breakiethedragon.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @The G Family Videos , Google Ads is the platform to advertise your videos/business information onto Google platform aka videos place in YouTube, Images or search recommended ads from Google. Google Adsense is the platform where Content Creators and YouTubers go to receive their Ad Revenue from Google

You have to be part with YouTube Partnership Program to receive ad revenue and also have ads show in your videos ( unless you have copyright content then you will see ads regardless of YPP or not )

Snowdo

Google Ads and AdSense are tools for online advertising and monetization. Google Ads allows businesses to create ads that appear on Google's search engine and other platforms, while AdSense is for website owners to display ads on their site and earn money.

Snowdo

Google Ads and AdSense are tools for online advertising and monetization. Google Ads allows businesses to create ads that appear on Google's search engine and other platforms, while AdSense is for website owners to display ads on their site and earn money.
I recommend checking out the Google Ads dashboard to monitor your campaigns and performance. It's a helpful tool for managing and optimizing your advertising efforts. Good luck with your channel!

Demius88

Google Ads and AdSense are essential tools for monetizing your YouTube channel. To display ads in your videos, you need to join the YouTube Partner Program and get your channel monetized. Once approved, you can enable ads on your videos, and that's where AdSense comes in.

Here's a quick guide:

1. Apply for the YouTube Partner Program.
  2. Meet the eligibility criteria, such as having more than 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months.
  3. Once approved, go to your YouTube Studio, navigate to "Monetization," and follow the steps to enable it.
  4. Link your YouTube account to an AdSense account to start earning money.
Keep creating great content, engage with your audience, and as your channel grows, so will your earnings. Best of luck with your YouTube journey!