• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Not getting watchΓÇÖs or views

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys new to this here. Had a channel for a few months and the first few months were great then it started going down my subs didnΓÇÖt move and my views stayed low. Am I not tagging videos right or what am I doing how do I get my videos into the suggested area and how does the algorithm work here. Thanks guys

OP
OP
The G Family Videos

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal

OP
OP
The G Family Videos

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Work on your thumbnails they seem to be all over the place and you should probably pay for TubeBuddy cause your tags could be optimized better

what do you mean by all over the place ? And pay for the app I thought I was free is there a paid version ? I still kinda new to the app idk how to navigate through it very well yet

Tristian Watson

TubeBuddy Pro
Stay consistent while views and subs are low and be proud of the small milestones you hit. I know you know this already but no blows up over night, focus on the quality and utilize the keyword search tool TubeBuddy offers. I've done this for 2 months and the highs and lows are just little by god to see if you really have what it takes to do this. Hope this helps and stay on the grind my G!

Dvyne

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
what do you mean by all over the place ? And pay for the app I thought I was free is there a paid version ? I still kinda new to the app idk how to navigate through it very well yet
Meaning Your thumbnails are too busy(too much stuff on them) and the text on them are small. There are guides here that will help you to design the best thumbnails to catch a viewers attention. You are doing good numbers despite that though so just keep at it and you should be fine for the most part. Go on the PC and get the Tubebuddy extension and then pay for a pro membership. Its really cheap about $9 a month if you pay by monthly $3.50(I think) if you pay yearly. Even if you pay monthly there are coupons code you can use to bring it down to about $6.

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I would optimize the videos and perhaps focus on an even more targeted niche. I went on your channel and I wasn't quite sure what your channel is about.

Reactions: Dvyne
OP
OP
The G Family Videos

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Yes, I would optimize the videos and perhaps focus on an even more targeted niche. I went on your channel and I wasn't quite sure what your channel is about.
So itΓÇÖs mainly comedy and vlogs. But some subscribers I have recommended a scary/conspiracy side of the channel. So i started a segment on the channel for that and to also bring in a diff crowd.

Reactions: Mario So

Dvyne

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
So itΓÇÖs mainly comedy and vlogs. But some subscribers I have recommended a scary/conspiracy side of the channel. So i started a segment on the channel for that and to also bring in a diff crowd.
Its always good to have a niche and focus on it, if comedy and conspiracy is working for you then thats fine just hone them. But we advised that youtube targets "conspiracy" videos and the algorithm buries them into the ground. If you arent already a massive channel I would keep that kind of stuff to a minimum.

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Do you promote your content?
As everyone said earlier.
Work on your thumbnails: I've seen other use an app called picsart maybe you can give that app a go
Try to be specific and relevant with your tags : e.g. location, what you use in your videos
Promote your videos on all your social media platforms. Whatsapp, Facebook instagram. That's what has been working for me if your friends see your videos and they like it they'll def share your videos
Another thing is consitency. I personally falter where that is concerned lol. but I'm trying to work on that.