• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Any good website for thumbnail?

som_offbeat

TubeBuddy Pro
You can check fotojet.com....It's a free option...Check my thumbnail for example

Attachments

• FotoJet (50).jpg
    FotoJet (50).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 203

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I like to use Canva in general right now. I'll probably either upgrade or switch to Photoshop at some point.

Putting up thumbnails that I put together in Canva for gaming...do you think it'd draw in viewers?

Reactions: Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I like to use Canva in general right now. I'll probably either upgrade or switch to Photoshop at some point.

Putting up thumbnails that I put together in Canva for gaming...do you think it'd draw in viewers?
At the end of the day I think that the software is not as important as the content. The content you put in, the image, the thumbnail text (combined with your video title), colour, etc., this is what will ultimately make people click.

Reactions: PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
At the end of the day I think that the software is not as important as the content. The content you put in, the image, the thumbnail text (combined with your video title), colour, etc., this is what will ultimately make people click.
Indeed! The proof is in the pudding! :D

Reactions: Mario So

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I doubt there will be a better program than Photoshop, it will simply be more intuative user interfaces that make any other program possibly compete in the paid market.

Reactions: PhatBeetz