• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Expand on my most successful videos? How?

ChristianRocker

Subscriber Goal
Hello, I currently have 229 subs, I am struggling to grow. I used to do toy review and toy hunting videos but stopped because I didn't feel like it was growing very well and with the whole COPPA situation I didn't know how it would do going forward. With that said my two most successful videos on my channel are a toy hunting video in which I found Baldi's Basics action figures and a toy review of the action figure. The first has over 10k views and the second has over 4K views. My question is should I somehow expand on those videos with the success I had with them and if yes then how would you recommend I do that? Thanks!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I currently have 229 subs, I am struggling to grow. I used to do toy review and toy hunting videos but stopped because I didn't feel like it was growing very well and with the whole COPPA situation I didn't know how it would do going forward. With that said my two most successful videos on my channel are a toy hunting video in which I found Baldi's Basics action figures and a toy review of the action figure. The first has over 10k views and the second has over 4K views. My question is should I somehow expand on those videos with the success I had with them and if yes then how would you recommend I do that? Thanks!

Toy reviewing is a hard one, because it's the FRANCHISE of toys people come for, and like your thoughts on them. What toys bring you the most joy, and are those in those lines?

Reactions: Damon