• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Oblique Kick Gaming

Oblique Kick Gaming

I guess I can just edit in an actual introduction haha.

Hey folks. I'm a rookie Youtuber who started his channel a month ago. I'm currently making Football Manager videos and am soon to host a colleboration with 15 other content creators which is exciting stuff. Hoping to meet some new people around here in a similar position and hopefully pick up some tips along the way.

User name: Oblique Kick Gaming
Title of introduction: Oblique Kick Gaming
Your name/ Alias: Oblique Kick Gaming
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to join a community of people in similar shoes to myself, picking up some tips along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Difficult question. Probably just to find an outlet I enjoy and create a fun community while I'm at it.
How frequently do you upload? Twice per week (soon to be thrice?)
What are your hobbies? Big MMA and combat sports fan, hence the name. Big football fan, hence the channel.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GyrfwlW2MyGbykwvoAqRg

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I guess I can just edit in an actual introduction haha.

Hey folks. I'm a rookie Youtuber who started his channel a month ago. I'm currently making Football Manager videos and am soon to host a colleboration with 15 other content creators which is exciting stuff. Hoping to meet some new people around here in a similar position and hopefully pick up some tips along the way.

User name: Oblique Kick Gaming
Title of introduction: Oblique Kick Gaming
Your name/ Alias: Oblique Kick Gaming
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to join a community of people in similar shoes to myself, picking up some tips along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Difficult question. Probably just to find an outlet I enjoy and create a fun community while I'm at it.
How frequently do you upload? Twice per week (soon to be thrice?)
What are your hobbies? Big MMA and combat sports fan, hence the name. Big football fan, hence the channel.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GyrfwlW2MyGbykwvoAqRg

Great introduction! What got you started in YouTube? Also I LOVE practicing combat sports (Boxed myself) We have a lot of great people here, and I can't wait to see you around the community! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Reactions: Oblique Kick Gaming
OP
OP
Oblique Kick Gaming

Oblique Kick Gaming

Great introduction! What got you started in YouTube? Also I LOVE practicing combat sports (Boxed myself) We have a lot of great people here, and I can't wait to see you around the community! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Riches and fame obv :joy: Nah it's something I always wanted to do so I just decided it was time to pull off the bandaid. Decided to start in the very niche area of Football Manager gaming which could either be a great idea or terrible haha.

Yeah? That's awesome. I had a white collar boxing match in September and got absolutely battered haha. Apparently being decent at sparring doesn't get you prepared for the real thing haha. You stay up to date on any fighting?

Thanks again mate. Hopefully learn a thing or two hanging around.

• Love

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Riches and fame obv :joy: Nah it's something I always wanted to do so I just decided it was time to pull off the bandaid. Decided to start in the very niche area of Football Manager gaming which could either be a great idea or terrible haha.

Yeah? That's awesome. I had a white collar boxing match in September and got absolutely battered haha. Apparently being decent at sparring doesn't get you prepared for the real thing haha. You stay up to date on any fighting?

Thanks again mate. Hopefully learn a thing or two hanging around.

What would you like to help your audience do? Learn stuff? Be entertained? That's REALLY going to matter for the long run. Audience first is sop important!

Reactions: Oblique Kick Gaming
OP
OP
Oblique Kick Gaming

Oblique Kick Gaming

What would you like to help your audience do? Learn stuff? Be entertained? That's REALLY going to matter for the long run. Audience first is sop important!

Luckily I have the benefit of a niche community so I've been able to get some viewers very quickly who will discuss and engage with the content. After that, I just want them to watch, enjoy and get to know what I'm about.

• Love