• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 1000 views (& 64 subscribers)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just hit 1000 views! Channel has been up and live about 7 weeks so far! Super excited.
1000 views in 7 weeks is a fair effort! I wish I took down notes on how much stats I had within the first weeks. When I started YT had no knowledge of stats. I's just put my videos up and that was it :p You're starting your channel and documenting the process in a great way there.

OP
OP
NeonCityGolf

NeonCityGolf

TubeBuddy User
www.neoncitygolf.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you all! IΓÇÖm trying not to obsess over views and subs. I just lost a sub the other day (went from 71 to 70). IΓÇÖm small enough that for half a second it makes me question everything haha. I would love to get to 100 but it seems like itΓÇÖs getting slower and slower.

Reactions: PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Thank you all! IΓÇÖm trying not to obsess over views and subs. I just lost a sub the other day (went from 71 to 70). IΓÇÖm small enough that for half a second it makes me question everything haha. I would love to get to 100 but it seems like itΓÇÖs getting slower and slower.

At this point in our journey, we feel it a lot more when someone unsubs or dislikes our content. However, I keep something essential in mind as a content creator:

It doesn't matter if they're the 20th or the 20000th sub. The only difference is how much easier it is to find you. They all matter because they consume what you share!

Treat every sub like it's the first! :D