• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered separate login for a team member

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCloud94

TubeBuddy Pro
My team member does the publishing, however since I am using my Google account to log in to TubeBuddy, sharing the login with him would mean they have access to literally everything else - my Gmail, GDrive, Calendar etc.

It would be really useful if there was a way to log in the standard way..with a separate email/username and a password.

The authentication with the license and the linked channel can be done within the account settings, not tied to the Google login.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
My team member does the publishing, however since I am using my Google account to log in to TubeBuddy, sharing the login with him would mean they have access to literally everything else - my Gmail, GDrive, Calendar etc.

It would be really useful if there was a way to log in the standard way..with a separate email/username and a password.

The authentication with the license and the linked channel can be done within the account settings, not tied to the Google login.

So we base our backend tools around our dashbaord, but for tools tied INTO YouTube, you have to do it through google. We have a video on this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmJIhd4JW4

• Love
Reactions: McCloud94

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

So we base our backend tools around our dashbaord, but for tools tied INTO YouTube, you have to do it through google. We have a video on this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmJIhd4JW4

• Love
Reactions: McCloud94
Status
Not open for further replies.