• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the best way to get subs ?

GGT

TubeBuddy User
My new channel is gaining views with more than 1000 views in total and i only have 73 now, i have a watermark end screen into subscribe animation in intro but the subs are slow, and i saw multiple youtube channels with 1k+ subs with no videos on their channels lol like howww, what do you recommend doing to get subs fast? i really want to reach 100 then make my way to 1000

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
My new channel is gaining views with more than 1000 views in total and i only have 73 now, i have a watermark end screen into subscribe animation in intro but the subs are slow, and i saw multiple youtube channels with 1k+ subs with no videos on their channels lol like howww, what do you recommend doing to get subs fast? i really want to reach 100 then make my way to 1000

Create content for your ideal audience is how you get subs fast. Who is your ideal audience? Who are you making content for? If all you care about is the fast subs, they might not stay around for a while. What is your passion on your channel, and how are YOU helping people be able to find you easily? :D

Reactions: Damon and GGT
OP
OP
GGT

GGT

TubeBuddy User
Create content for your ideal audience is how you get subs fast. Who is your ideal audience? Who are you making content for? If all you care about is the fast subs, they might not stay around for a while. What is your passion on your channel, and how are YOU helping people be able to find you easily? :D
I just enjoy gaming :D and i create this content for people who love watching gaming videos :D my passion is to make people happy with my content make them enjoy and its not about getting fast subs only but i really saw people with no videos on their channel and with a huge number of subs i am just curious about how is that even possible

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Personally just ignore all that type of thing, if you are happy with what you are doing then the subs will eventually come, you have more subs than me, just donΓÇÖt stress about it

OP
OP
GGT

GGT

TubeBuddy User
Yes i totally agree i am happy with what i am doing for sure but just trying to figure out what can i do more to make it better

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Yes i totally agree i am happy with what i am doing for sure but just trying to figure out what can i do more to make it better
Watch what other people are doing, who do the same gaming as you and think about how you can be different, also look at other gaming channels who donΓÇÖt do the same as you, but you may take some inspiration from them.
I used to be a manager and tell people what to do all and run the supermarket from time to time, but this has been the hardest thing IΓÇÖve done, itΓÇÖs putting yourself out there for the world to judge you o_O

Reactions: GGT

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I say just create and try to build a solid channel with a good amount of videos. I think I read somewhere that the average channel with 1k subs has about 100 videos (give or take).

I'm just at 150 subscribers now and only about 20 videos so my focus is to get to the 100 videos mark.

Reactions: GGT and masudbcl

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'd be happy with the rate you're getting, I'm coming up on 5 years of YouTube and still sitting on only 166 subs. I have gained 17 subs since I started to use TB and this forum though with advice from people so it seems to be working.

OP
OP
GGT

GGT

TubeBuddy User
Watch what other people are doing, who do the same gaming as you and think about how you can be different, also look at other gaming channels who donΓÇÖt do the same as you, but you may take some inspiration from them.
I used to be a manager and tell people what to do all and run the supermarket from time to time, but this has been the hardest thing IΓÇÖve done, itΓÇÖs putting yourself out there for the world to judge you o_O
I would say that is the best thing to do right now , only time will tell :D

I have an answer for you. There have 3 types of social media marketing.
1> Application Programming Interface social media marketing
2> Application programming interface social media exchange
3> Hashtag based social media marketing.

number 3 is very much easy for every one.
You can search keyword from any keyword suggestion tool and you can add those high level keywords with your channel.
Additionally if you need more quicker speed than you can search on google about API SME.
Its true, i have been using social media each time i post a new video, so i guess it takes time to reach more people :D

I say just create and try to build a solid channel with a good amount of videos. I think I read somewhere that the average channel with 1k subs has about 100 videos (give or take).

I'm just at 150 subscribers now and only about 20 videos so my focus is to get to the 100 videos mark.
I actually read a lot about that and watched videos saying that a new channel should focus on reaching 150 videos then subscribers will start to find you more

I'd be happy with the rate you're getting, I'm coming up on 5 years of YouTube and still sitting on only 166 subs. I have gained 17 subs since I started to use TB and this forum though with advice from people so it seems to be working.
I am not unhappy i am just curious because i have seen a lot of youtube videos like how did i get 1000 subscribers in a month or even more like getting 300k subs in 3 months :D that is why i am asking it, like if there is any tips beside using TB for tags and the right title

Reactions: Lee DG

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally just ignore all that type of thing, if you are happy with what you are doing then the subs will eventually come, you have more subs than me, just donΓÇÖt stress about it

You can enjoy what you do AND make a strategy :D

I just enjoy gaming :D and i create this content for people who love watching gaming videos :D my passion is to make people happy with my content make them enjoy and its not about getting fast subs only but i really saw people with no videos on their channel and with a huge number of subs i am just curious about how is that even possible

This doesn't tell me WHAT Games your playing, what your audience came for, etc. What do your analytics show? :)

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
You can enjoy what you do AND make a strategy :D

This doesn't tell me WHAT Games your playing, what your audience came for, etc. What do your analytics show? :)
I donΓÇÖt think you read my other reply saying about watching what other people do and how he can be different, I understand people get sub focused, hell I am at times but it shouldnΓÇÖt stress you out :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt think you read my other reply saying about watching what other people do and how he can be different, I understand people get sub focused, hell I am at times but it shouldnΓÇÖt stress you out :)

I'd say focus on WHO you want to reach that's what I'm saying. Subs don't watch all content youtube says average 10 - 15% of subs watch content from the people they subscribed to! When you know WHO your target audience is, example in gaming. People who want Half-life lore, then you know what type of content to make!

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
I'd say focus on WHO you want to reach that's what I'm saying. Subs don't watch all content youtube says average 10 - 15% of subs watch content from the people they subscribed to! When you know WHO your target audience is, example in gaming. People who want Half-life lore, then you know what type of content to make!
Totally agree, but youΓÇÖve also got to enjoy what you are playing, I mean loads of people play fortnite and make content for it, but i wouldnΓÇÖt go anywhere near it, canΓÇÖt just make vids of vids sake o_O :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I mean loads of people play fortnite and make content for it, but i wouldnΓÇÖt go anywhere near it, canΓÇÖt just make vids of vids sake

I never said that. I said identify your audience and create the content for them :D If it's not fortnite, don't make fornite content haha

• Haha
OP
OP
GGT

GGT

TubeBuddy User
[/QUOTE]
I play a lot of games, shooting like battlefield V and Battlefield 1, I play WarThunder, I play FIfa, Sims, Rocket League , Yugi and Mordhau and much more i want my channel to have variety of games :D that is what i am planning for

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I play a lot of games, shooting like battlefield V and Battlefield 1, I play WarThunder, I play FIfa, Sims, Rocket League , Yugi and Mordhau and much more i want my channel to have variety of games :D that is what i am planning for
[/QUOTE]
This is what my channel had been but most people tell you to focus down on a genre, I would rather do a variety but since narrowing down to sports video games I have seen subs and views come in. Not a great deal but still good for me.

OP
OP
GGT

GGT

TubeBuddy User
This is what my channel had been but most people tell you to focus down on a genre, I would rather do a variety but since narrowing down to sports video games I have seen subs and views come in. Not a great deal but still good for me.
[/QUOTE]
I would rather do a variety too because its what i love :D its what i play, i focus more on shooters but i still do a variety of games

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

There is nothing wrong with this, but understand you asked the best way to get subs. This kind of counters that. If I sub for one game, I won't necessarily care about the others. It's not EVERYONE, but again think of it like this, if subscribers watch battle field V Content, Rocket game isn't even close, so if subs don't care, they won't watch.

When asking about getting subs, keeping content consistent is key.

This is not to say you CAN'T Do this, but when you want to focus on sub growth, this is a bit counter-intuitive...