• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel my channel is about my pet rats dean and baby. it features them playing games testing food and just being spoiled rats.

dean the rat

Known Member
User name: dean the rat
Title of introduction: my channel is about my pet rats dean and baby. it features them playing games testing food and just being spoiled rats.
Your name/ Alias: dean
Where are you from? united states
How did you find TubeBuddy? tubebuddy was recommended to me by a yt friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? it seemed like a nice community to be apart of
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: just to get more people to love rats and for my channel to grow and be successful and to add another fun pet channel
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? my hobbies are playing with dean and baby, and studing
What is your biggest dream? to be a successful person youtube or otherwise
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcO6Q9fwWQ_nKNSG4dlB6g?view_as=subscriber

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: dean the rat
Title of introduction: my channel is about my pet rats dean and baby. it features them playing games testing food and just being spoiled rats.
Your name/ Alias: dean
Where are you from? united states
How did you find TubeBuddy? tubebuddy was recommended to me by a yt friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? it seemed like a nice community to be apart of
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: just to get more people to love rats and for my channel to grow and be successful and to add another fun pet channel
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? my hobbies are playing with dean and baby, and studing
What is your biggest dream? to be a successful person youtube or otherwise
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcO6Q9fwWQ_nKNSG4dlB6g?view_as=subscriber

What a concept! How did you get into rat care-taking! It looks very rewarding :D Also welcome to the forums Dean!

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
What a concept! How did you get into rat care-taking! It looks very rewarding :D Also welcome to the forums Dean!
its fun and it is very rewarding, rats are awesome pets, in middle school we had lab rats and i loved playing with them now i have 3 with hopes of adopting more. rats are little trouble makers but are awesome companions

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
its fun and it is very rewarding, rats are awesome pets, in middle school we had lab rats and i loved playing with them now i have 3 with hopes of adopting more. rats are little trouble makers but are awesome companions

I love the name, and I know animal care is a HUGE part of YT, and your focus on rat needs, and care can take you far! Focus on those beginner rat keepers, and you'll find success! :D Are they similar to hamsters? I know my hamsters need 450 sq inches of space preferably more :D