• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi everyone . New Gaming Channel focusing on World of Warcraft Classic and War Thunder.

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dradus
Title of introduction: Hi everyone . New Gaming Channel focusing on World of Warcraft Classic and War Thunder.
Your name/ Alias: Hi I'm Rob also known as Dradus Gaming
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I noticed adverts on a few Youtube videos and thought this looked interesting. I think this then popped up on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to get more involved with the community to see what I could learn.
I know nothing about Youtube and hope to pick up on people's experiences. Everyone tells me that it's too late to have a Youtube channel. That I cant grow the channel. I've had family and friends trying to put me off. I know that I had to join a community with like-minded people to be able to build this properly.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've had a nagging, burning feeling that I've wanted to have a Youtube channel for the longest time but kept making excuses. I've been driving my partner crazy talking about it constantly so much so that I've been writing all the ideas down on what I want to cover. I want to be able to invest spare time and creativity into something other than just playing games or work. I started the channel in Jan 2020 but I decided that I wanted to do this a while ago. I want the channel to grow as a recognizable gaming channel. I also want real engagement with the people who watch my channel. (even if it is only a few at the moment). I know that Twitter follow trains and follow for follow etc will never work.
How frequently do you upload? Every few days to once per week depending on editing.
What are your hobbies? Mostly gaming. Playing World of Warcraft classic and War Thunder. I hope to focus my channel around these games. Although I'm open to trying others. I used to do martial arts when I was younger although nowadays after an injury I mostly go to the gym to destress. I've also done a lot of travel when I was younger and would like to be able to do that again.
What is your biggest dream? A difficult question with a complex answer. For Youtube. I want to build a successful channel and be part of the community. I have had success in my career but now I want to have success in my creativity. After that..the story continues. In time, I also want to be able to provide backup for my family with this channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZW5AvdLTZUto-ouLgEUKMA?

Last edited:

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi everyone . New Gaming Channel focusing on World of Warcraft Classic and War Thunder.
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I noticed adverts on a few Youtube videos and thought this looked interesting. I think this then popped up on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to get more involved with the community to see what I could learn.
I know nothing about Youtube and hope to pick up on people's experiences. Everyone tells me that it's too late to have a Youtube channel. That I cant grow the channel. I've had family and friends trying to put me off. I know that I had to join a community with like-minded people to be able to build this properly.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've had a nagging, burning feeling that I've wanted to have a Youtube channel for the longest time but kept making excuses. I've been driving my partner crazy talking about it constantly so much so that I've been writing all the ideas down on what I want to cover. I want to be able to invest spare time and creativity into something other than just playing games or work. I started the channel in Jan 2020 but I decided that I wanted to do this a while ago. I want the channel to grow as a recognizable gaming channel. I also want real engagement with the people who watch my channel. (even if it is only a few at the moment). I know that Twitter follow trains and follow for follow etc will never work.
How frequently do you upload? Every few days to once per week depending on editing.
What are your hobbies? Mostly gaming. Playing World of Warcraft classic and War Thunder. I hope to focus my channel around these games. Although I'm open to trying others. I used to do martial arts when I was younger although nowadays after an injury I mostly go to the gym to destress. I've also done a lot of travel when I was younger and would like to be able to do that again.
What is your biggest dream? A difficult question with a complex answer. For Youtube. I want to build a successful channel and be part of the community. I have had success in my career but now I want to have success in my creativity. After that..the story continues. In time, I also want to be able to provide backup for my family with this channel.

You're in good company! Welcome to group.

It is NOT too late to start a channel. It's never too late IMO. There are so many resources out there that complement each other, that it'd be a shame not to try.

Looking forward to seeing what you put up as your channel takes off!

Reactions: Dradus

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Where are you from? UK

Welcome to the forums Rob!

I'm glad you saw us around on Google! We do our best to be helpful :)

What got you into world of warcraft? :D

OP
OP
Dradus

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums Rob!

I'm glad you saw us around on Google! We do our best to be helpful :)

What got you into world of warcraft? :D
I've played Wow since it started. I'm just a little later than I expected to Youtube :)

Reactions: PhatBeetz