• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Mhhh ;-) hey everyone ... this is me and my passion

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
User name: Eleria83
Title of introduction: Mhhh ;-) hey everyone ... this is me and my passion
Your name/ Alias: Alexandra / Eleria83 ... but call me Alex
Where are you from? i am from Austria
How did you find TubeBuddy? well, it was a suggestion from other youtubers i like to watch
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because community is important and it's the only way to help make TB better ;-)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to entertain and educate with my videos
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week - wednesday 7pm UTC+1, (sometimes friday 7pm UTC+1) and sunday 7pm UTC+1
What are your hobbies? Doing things with my dogs, photography, videography, public relations work with the voluntary fire department, training (self defence and martial arts)
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to emigrate and earn money with photography and videography
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/greinalexandra

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Eleria83
Title of introduction: Mhhh ;-) hey everyone ... this is me and my passion
Your name/ Alias: Alexandra / Eleria83 ... but call me Alex
Where are you from? i am from Austria
How did you find TubeBuddy? well, it was a suggestion from other youtubers i like to watch
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because community is important and it's the only way to help make TB better ;-)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to entertain and educate with my videos
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week - wednesday 7pm UTC+1, (sometimes friday 7pm UTC+1) and sunday 7pm UTC+1
What are your hobbies? Doing things with my dogs, photography, videography, public relations work with the voluntary fire department, training (self defence and martial arts)
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to emigrate and earn money with photography and videography
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/greinalexandra

Welcome to the forums Alex!

Happy to have you here! Community is a huge part of the TB experience, and I'm happy to have you here with us!

I love how your hobbies all build to better yourself, and that mindset is clear in your wants in your channel!

I wish you all the best on YT and if you have any TB questions, please feel free to ask! I have seen you active already around, and look forward to seeing you more!

Reactions: PhatBeetz