• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Schedule for mobile App

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
I do a lot of scheduling, putting out the video on a specific date and time and direktly into one ore more playlists.
the browser version of tb can do all i need.
(youtube schedule ist not good, cause i have to put the videos after release into a playlist on my own)

so what i suggest, is:
- see scheduled videos (including: video, date, time, playlists) in the mobile app
- organize scheduled videos like in the browser version (edit and remove from schedule)
- add new videos to schedule (including: date, time, playslits) in the mobile app

cause, when i'm not near my own computer, i can't edit my scheduled videos or make new schedule.
so on the mobile app, would be also a great feature

what do you guys think?
if you think, it's a good idea .. give it a thumb ... thx

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I do a lot of scheduling, putting out the video on a specific date and time and direktly into one ore more playlists.
the browser version of tb can do all i need.
(youtube schedule ist not good, cause i have to put the videos after release into a playlist on my own)

so what i suggest, is:
- see scheduled videos (including: video, date, time, playlists) in the mobile app
- organize scheduled videos like in the browser version (edit and remove from schedule)
- add new videos to schedule (including: date, time, playslits) in the mobile app

cause, when i'm not near my own computer, i can't edit my scheduled videos or make new schedule.
so on the mobile app, would be also a great feature

what do you guys think?
if you think, it's a good idea .. give it a thumb ... thx

I love the idea! I know that this is already a feature in TB on desktop and this is planned to come over, but this is a great reminder of priority of functionality for our devs :D