• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi everyone!

Dee

User name: Dee
Title of introduction: Hi everyone!
Your name/ Alias: Dianelys Chile
Where are you from? Miami, FL
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect with other youtubers. Learn tips from others, especially for starters as myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to use my channel as a way to spend some me-time, share my ideas and experiences, connect with others, and eventually earn some extra income.
How frequently do you upload? My aim is twice a week
What are your hobbies? Reading, traveling, learning new things
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel more and own a RV to travel around the country with my hubby
YouTube Channel Link: bit.ly/DianelysChile

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dee
Title of introduction: Hi everyone!
Your name/ Alias: Dianelys Chile
Where are you from? Miami, FL
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to connect with other youtubers. Learn tips from others, especially for starters as myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Want to use my channel as a way to spend some me-time, share my ideas and experiences, connect with others, and eventually earn some extra income.
How frequently do you upload? My aim is twice a week
What are your hobbies? Reading, traveling, learning new things
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel more and own a RV to travel around the country with my hubby
YouTube Channel Link: bit.ly/DianelysChile

Welcome to the forums! :D Glad you found us through another YouTuber, and I wish you all the best on your YT channel :D

Where is your favorite place you've traveled?