• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Wow Artistic Art is an art channel for acrylic painting, watercolor painting/ rendering and other similar arts. They usually posted art videos for Eas

Wow Artistic Arts

User name: Wow Artistic Arts
Title of introduction: Wow Artistic Art is an art channel for acrylic painting, watercolor painting/ rendering and other similar arts. They usually posted art videos for Easy Art Challenge, Acrylic Painting in Less Than Three Minutes, Easy Painting Idea for beginners and simple art techniques such as abstract, pointillism, cushion foam art, palette knife etc.
Your name/ Alias: Prince
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? In youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more and improve more my understanding about youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow big and bigger to inspire other youtubers.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week
What are your hobbies? Drawing and Painting
What is your biggest dream? To have my own successful design firm for architecture.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkS69EfMNjY8quI4z6t6KA

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

zahirisoolw

I like your content, and I'm constantly monitoring the release of new videos. It is very important always to find new artists who inspire me to new works since inspiration drives any artist. I dream of furnishing my house with paintings like Helmut Newton Saddle II so that every day I am surrounded and inspired by art that is close to my spirit. If you have something to advise in this area, then I will be very happy to read your comments

Last edited: