• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New to Youtube and TubeBuddy - Here to network and learn

User name: Adventures_with_benj
Title of introduction: New to Youtube and TubeBuddy - Here to network and learn
Your name/ Alias: Benji_R
Where are you from? Manassas Virginia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through some great people from the Survival5rz crew thank you guys :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other Youtubers and learn how to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1- to entertain people and make them smile and laugh
2- To be successful
3 - Network and grow and learn
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing outside, video-games , hanging with my family and doing funny skits with my Uncle :)
What is your biggest dream? To be successful and take care of my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF85whjxTm4SApdg4LcEf1w

Last edited:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through some great people from the Survival5rz crew thank you guys :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other Youtubers and learn how to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1- to entertain people and make them smile and laugh
2- To be successful
What are your hobbies? Playing outside, video-games , hanging with my family and doing funny skits with my Uncle :)

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to network and learn! I'm glad you found us, and can't wait to see you around!

What got you started on YouTube? :D

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
2- To be successful
I like the sound of your channel, itΓÇÖs all about fun no matter what you are doing, as long as you have fun, thatΓÇÖs all that matters, welcome to TubeBuddy, itΓÇÖs all new to me as well