• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Wow TubeBuddy on the Philip DeFranco Show

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I know! It's pretty awesome right? We were just so surprised as you! We have been taking to Philly D for a while, so it's awesome to see this happen! I can't wait to see what we can do with Philly D moving forward!

Sidenote I was more shocked I myself was in the TIA spot. So surreal. Maybe he remembers the time I proposed.

OP
OP
Poulpc

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I know! It's pretty awesome right? We were just so surprised as you! We have been taking to Philly D for a while, so it's awesome to see this happen! I can't wait to see what we can do with Philly D moving forward!

Sidenote I was more shocked I myself was in the TIA spot. So surreal. Maybe he remembers the time I proposed.

I was quite surprised since he is one of the channels have been subscribed to the longest, when I started watching him, it was a white wall with a light switch behind him :) (sXePhil)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I was quite surprised since he is one of the channels have been subscribed to the longest, when I started watching him, it was a white wall with a light switch behind him :) (sXePhil)

S X E PHILLLLLL I remember those days HAHA! IT's been a while, but we've watched him for that long too! We have seen a lot of new users from it too, and it's great to work with him, since he's such an established YouTuber, and does a great job in pointing out not only YT issues, but WORLD issues and addresses them in an easy to understand, yet entertaining way!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

That's cool! I wasn't sure if it was a pre-arranged deal ad spot, or if he just felt like shoutouting out Tubebuddy, either way it was pretty epic to hear :D