• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I am a YouTube blogger and my channel is Norgina Quiblaten. Want your help how to get a viewers and likes in my YouTube. Please help me. Because I wan

Norgina

User name: Norgina
Title of introduction: I am a YouTube blogger and my channel is Norgina Quiblaten. Want your help how to get a viewers and likes in my YouTube. Please help me. Because I want to earn and want to help others to earn too!.
Your name/ Alias: Norgina
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? A You tuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I see and read that TubeBuddy helps to get many viewers without doing anything in youtube. I join here too because it is good website.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help people, to help my kinship, family and to own a business that get a big profit.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly/daily. I want to post about visa in Australia, US, Shengen visa and also Skin care or personal blog and trading products.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To be a millionaire
YouTube Channel Link: UCSTI77HgLuNl_aDofo_OTUw