• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hey guys, my somewhat new guitar covers channel!!!

Ryan immortality

User name: Ryan immortality
Title of introduction: Hey guys, my somewhat new guitar covers channel!!!
Your name/ Alias: Ryan
Where are you from? malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I recently joint a page on facebook where there is a community of youtubers discussing on topics such as channel developments and growth and many of them were using tubebuddy. So thats how I got here.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I recently got a bit more active with youtube and still consider a beginner, so joinning this community I hope to be able to get ideas and tips of how i can further enhance my channel and hopefully to a point where i can share my ideas and opinions as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: mainly to share my videos as part of my contribution to the youtube community. Hope to also get enough people to subscribe and maybe one day to make my channel not just a source of entertainment but also educational.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? i like to experiment projects with my car. Also to create video contents aside from the one that im doing with my main channel.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZRKn-49cjrAqIZIqr6e7_w?view_as=subscriber