• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel family life country living hoping to promote my advocacy on mental health of the very young(child anxiety)

Gardens of Blessings

TubeBuddy Star
User name: Gardens of Blessings
Title of introduction: family life country living hoping to promote my advocacy on mental health of the very young(child anxiety)
Your name/ Alias: Gardens of Blessings
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Roberto Blake's video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to know more about how to use tubebuddy and belong to a community where new youtubers can be supported
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanted to learn affiliate marketing and sell my unpublished books/stories. Market our small gardening business and hopefully build awareness on child anxiety by sharing parent support learning strategies and books that were recommended by child professional that has empower me to build awareness.
How frequently do you upload? once a week usually weekend currently I am posting my journey as a newbie and learning project management
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? to empower women and parents like the works of Dr. Becky Bailey or Dr. Phil! (When I day dream, I day dream BIG!)
YouTube Channel Link: UCQsOpUy2QnYqwbygaHYioTg