• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is is you love most about being a creator?

Gardens of Blessings

TubeBuddy Star
no one is going to tell me that my ideas won't work.. I love to think of unlimited possibilities the only way to know is to test it.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Discussing life issues that relates to human lifes and making people have a platform to have those argument about policies, politics and lifestyle as it relates to Africa. I feel like in my own little ways I am making a change.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love making content because I not only help people, but also inspire people with my content.

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I love to learn new stuff and making videos about things I know or learn about gives me an opportunity to help someone to understand some concept.

Since I started my channel I've always told myself if just one person learned something new or got inspired to try something out in the programming field I had made a success.

And judging from my comments I made an impact which makes me really proud and ignites my passion to create more.

Best regards
Daniel

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
For me it's a viable way for an artistic minded person to express themselves as well as use their art to help people.
I'd have to say for me I'm very similar. I like being able to be creative while helping people with anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc.

Reactions: Damon

chileno0826

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
For me it would be learning new skills aka learning to edit videos! Honestly now that I'm learning more about editing and all I'm much happier putting out content that others can enjoy!

Reactions: ASMRSadie and Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For me it's a viable way for an artistic minded person to express themselves as well as use their art to help people.

The feeling of creating the piece. Coming up with an idea, executing putting in the work, and getting to admire the result. The fun for online is the knowing that you can help people that need it, or create a new concept and find an audience for it!

• Love
Reactions: Damon and ASMRSadie

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love being a creator because I get to reply to many people's nice comments! :)