• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone Created my first edited intro!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I figured out how to put together my first video using Da Vinci Resolve!

So far, I've put together a trailer for my channel that I've posted as well as an intro clip between my hook and video content!

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I pulled the trigger and posted to Facebook and Twitter! Scary to think I'll be judged...

On the flip side, I've completed all best practices for my first video!

Last edited:

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
I pulled the trigger and posted to Facebook and Twitter! Scary to think I'll be judged...

On the flip side, I've completed all best practices for my first video!
I figured out how to put together my first video using Da Vinci Resolve!

So far, I've put together a trailer for my channel that I've posted as well as an intro clip between my hook and video content!
Nice intro, i haven’t even done one for my channel‍♂️, I use Vegas pro 17, is da Vinci good??

Reactions: PhatBeetz
OP
OP
PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Nice intro, i havenΓÇÖt even done one for my channelΓÇìΓÖé, I use Vegas pro 17, is da Vinci good??

I've only just started to use da Vinci! I'm liking it so far. There are a few features that are locked behind the pay wall, but I'm going to stick with this one for a bit to get a better handle on creating videos!

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
I've only just started to use da Vinci! I'm liking it so far. There are a few features that are locked behind the pay wall, but I'm going to stick with this one for a bit to get a better handle on creating videos!
You do right fella, donΓÇÖt pay for anything until you feel itΓÇÖs the right one for you

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
More power to you, man! You've got almost 60 subs without an intro? You must have some great content!
ItΓÇÖs just the ramblings of a mad man lol, thank you for that, you will get your subs up, just stick at it, and most of all enjoy what your playing :)

OP
OP
PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
ItΓÇÖs just the ramblings of a mad man lol, thank you for that, you will get your subs up, just stick at it, and most of all enjoy what your playing :)
Ahaha! I think we're probably close in age! Nice channel! I enjoy Cities Skylines as well. Subbed to see what you've got.

On that note, have you see Biffa plays channel? There's some great stuff there for traffic fixes!

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Ahaha! I think we're probably close in age! Nice channel! I enjoy Cities Skylines as well. Subbed to see what you've got.

On that note, have you see Biffa plays channel? There's some great stuff there for traffic fixes!
Yeah IΓÇÖve watched biffa for ages, thanx for the sub as well, think youΓÇÖve got another;)

OP
OP
PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Thanks! If you ever have any feedback on how I can improve or make it more fun, I'd really appreciate it!

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Thanks! If you ever have any feedback on how I can improve or make it more fun, I'd really appreciate it!
Do u watch Grey still plays?, he's really good, itΓÇÖs all about finding your voice thatΓÇÖs if you want to talk, IΓÇÖm still trying to find mine, I often say I sound dull as dishwater but itΓÇÖs how my tone is at times, making it more fun..., well itΓÇÖs what you consider fun if that makes sense