• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Likes and comments disappearing

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi all

So I've started to see a slight uptick in this since implementing some new strategies, not just on this channel but some others that I have.
I 've recently noticed that comments are disappearing though. On this channel I had a conversation in the comments with a long time subscriber, a day or two later in the comments it just looks like i'm talking to myself.

On my wrestling channel a similar thing happened, video was up to about 10 comments and now it's down to 3 with just what I put.

I also noticed on my last video on this channel that I got a like and now I don't. What's going on?

Reactions: Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi all

So I've started to see a slight uptick in this since implementing some new strategies, not just on this channel but some others that I have.
I 've recently noticed that comments are disappearing though. On this channel I had a conversation in the comments with a long time subscriber, a day or two later in the comments it just looks like i'm talking to myself.

On my wrestling channel a similar thing happened, video was up to about 10 comments and now it's down to 3 with just what I put.

I also noticed on my last video on this channel that I got a like and now I don't. What's going on?
Happens the same to me too sometimes! But i dont know why! Sorry that i cant help
Hopefully someone know and answers your question :)

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Possibly bots or the people talking got bans?