• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Channel about tech tools, social media and more.

JamesW

User name: JamesW
Title of introduction: Channel about tech tools, social media and more.
Your name/ Alias: James
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Other YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to ask some questions about TubeBuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Build a community, generate sales for my online courses - It's already generating sales but more is better. Have a positive impact to those who watch my videos.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly. Will post more going forward.
What are your hobbies? I like to travel, make videos, enjoy nature, make things better. Teach and share what I know
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesWoo

Last edited:

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome James! Looks like youΓÇÖve got some really useful videos uploaded already, so looking forward to seeing more from your channel!

Reactions: Da_Blackapino
OP
OP
JamesW

JamesW

Hi Shimon. Thanks for checking out my channel. Looks like you are doing a travel channel. All the best

Reactions: Shimon

lutechsource

TubeBuddy User
Really like you channel! I'm looking to do some video editing on my Chromebook and your Shotcut tutorial will help with that.

Reactions: JamesW
OP
OP
JamesW

JamesW

Hi lutechsource. Thanks, and thanks for subscribing to my channel. You have an interesting channel as well. Do keep in touch if you want to collaborate or just bounce ideas.

Da_Blackapino

a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nice Channel, it's cool to see more tech channels focus on the smaller content creators and help them grow their channels which is what my channel is about as well. Nice channel.