• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Why can't I be reached to a wider audience?

zelia

TubeBuddy User
I have been working really hard on my thumbnails and video quality yet I still feel like I am losing subscribers and not getting enough views. Does it have to be with the region am I in? I see some girls youtubers, who just started recently and they already have a bunch of subscribers!
I feel like it's because of the location I am in.
All feedback and help welcomed :weary_face: :pensive:

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I have been working really hard on my thumbnails and video quality yet I still feel like I am losing subscribers and not getting enough views. Does it have to be with the region am I in? I see some girls youtubers, who just started recently and they already have a bunch of subscribers!
I feel like it's because of the location I am in.
All feedback and help welcomed :weary_face: :pensive:
I watched on of your videos and i have to say that your type of content is a thousand miles away from what i do!
But i have to say Nice thumbnail (You could improve in that part! i personally like it but there is NO PERFECT thumbnail !!! We are always improving)
You start was nice and the rest of the video!
Just DONT LOSE HOPE ! you will see some growth after 20 videos and more! Don't expect growth INSTANTLY
We all started from 0 subscribers!

My advice? Dont stop uploading !!! Try to always improve through a new video (improve by that i mean to improve the editing thumbnail description tags find a nice title THERE IS NO PERFECT we always improve we always make some changes...)
TIP
(That isn't necessary but i would change the icon of your youtube channel NOT that i don't like it but cause i doesn't represent the type of content you make! But this is my opinion! :)

Good luck

Reactions: zelia
OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User
I watched on of your videos and i have to say that your type of content is a thousand miles away from what i do!
But i have to say Nice thumbnail (You could improve in that part! i personally like it but there is NO PERFECT thumbnail !!! We are always improving)
You start was nice and the rest of the video!
Just DONT LOSE HOPE ! you will see some growth after 20 videos and more! Don't expect growth INSTANTLY
We all started from 0 subscribers!

My advice? Dont stop uploading !!! Try to always improve through a new video (improve by that i mean to improve the editing thumbnail description tags find a nice title THERE IS NO PERFECT we always improve we always make some changes...)
TIP
(That isn't necessary but i would change the icon of your youtube channel NOT that i don't like it but cause i doesn't represent the type of content you make! But this is my opinion! :)

Good luck
Thank you so much on your Feedback!!! Yes you are totally right haha but for some reason the more I upload the less views I get... It is also because I am uploading too often? I wonder.
The Icon you mean my picture? Alright! I will try to change then, maybe then I will get more subscribers or clicks to my channel!Thank you so much!! Cheerssss!!
Fightinngggggg!! :heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :p:blush::blush:

Reactions: Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Thank you so much on your Feedback!!! Yes you are totally right haha but for some reason the more I upload the less views I get... It is also because I am uploading too often? I wonder.
The Icon you mean my picture? Alright! I will try to change then, maybe then I will get more subscribers or clicks to my channel!Thank you so much!! Cheerssss!!
Fightinngggggg!! :heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :p:blush::blush:
You ain't uploading too often! Maybe some videos wont do well as some others! TIP also you can post on social media your video too!!! <3

OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User
You ain't uploading too often! Maybe some videos wont do well as some others! TIP also you can post on social media your video too!!! <3
Thank you so much for the prompt reply! I did! I did on all my social platforms! But it ain't creating much impact either... I wonder if it's the region problem~ ahahaha...
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!! Appreciated much!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Reactions: Scuplex

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
My 2 cents:

The first minute of your video is not compelling. Especially because if feels like you cropped the intro in the middle. Shorten that intro video to under 3 seconds, and put a teaser before it.

A teaser is you saying something like "Today, we're going to focus on..." Then intro.

Your a beauty YT, so Invite them in! Smile, say hello, offer them tea and cookies before you even get into the video.

Title: Short and sweet with the important part first. For example:

5 Minute Korean Inspired Makeup For that Everyday Look.

It's an experience for the viewer. Give them a reason to watch.

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You've gained 140 subscribers in the past 30 days which is great.
That's awesome progress..

Only thing I can suggest without going into the videos is more consistent upload times.
Good work..

OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User
My 2 cents:

The first minute of your video is not compelling. Especially because if feels like you cropped the intro in the middle. Shorten that intro video to under 3 seconds, and put a teaser before it.

A teaser is you saying something like "Today, we're going to focus on..." Then intro.

Your a beauty YT, so Invite them in! Smile, say hello, offer them tea and cookies before you even get into the video.

Title: Short and sweet with the important part first. For example:

5 Minute Korean Inspired Makeup For that Everyday Look.

It's an experience for the viewer. Give them a reason to watch.
Thank you so muchh for the inputt!!! I will try better for my next video!!! Thank youu but what do you mean by not compelling? Your tittle is awesome! I should try harder!!! super useful input! Thanksss!!

OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User

Only thing I can suggest without going into the videos is more consistent upload times.
Good work..
Thank you for your feedback! well I've try uploading 3 times a week but I feel like I have less views than usual... I wonder ahhaha THANK YOU! will work harder!

mellow vlogs

I have found similar difficulties, feels like my thumbnails are getting better, video quality is improving, my knowledge of Youtube continues to increase and yet growth is sparse and far between. I'm not finding difficulty getting new subs but I have found issues in raking in high view counts. Just keep pushing, my friends always tell me "eventually something has to happen, you just don't know to what extent until it does" If you really love what you do, people will begin to recognize that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7-H5f6SBwv3D5_I4bQGtw

OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User
I have found similar difficulties, feels like my thumbnails are getting better, video quality is improving, my knowledge of Youtube continues to increase and yet growth is sparse and far between. I'm not finding difficulty getting new subs but I have found issues in raking in high view counts. Just keep pushing, my friends always tell me "eventually something has to happen, you just don't know to what extent until it does" If you really love what you do, people will begin to recognize that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7-H5f6SBwv3D5_I4bQGtw
ahahhah yesss we definitely feel each other! hahahaha <3 well we just have to enjoy this process of making the videosss <3 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I still think is the region problem tho. Anyway thank you for your comment!

Reactions: mellow vlogs

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal

Good work..

Exactly! Do you realize that I have only gained 141 subs in the past 28 days? The only difference is I've been doing this for six years. You have matched what took me six years to build in less than a year. That's impressive. Seriously the stock market doesn't pay that much. If you're having that kinds of growth year one, six years from how you will have a tons more subscribers than I do.

In other words you're doing a lot of things right. Just take the advice that @Jeffrey Powers gave. Get more into the storytelling. Study a little about storytelling in film. That will turn your videos around, but again you are already having phenomenal growth.

OP
OP
zelia

zelia

TubeBuddy User
Exactly! Do you realize that I have only gained 141 subs in the past 28 days? The only difference is I've been doing this for six years. You have matched what took me six years to build in less than a year. That's impressive. Seriously the stock market doesn't pay that much. If you're having that kinds of growth year one, six years from how you will have a tons more subscribers than I do.

In other words you're doing a lot of things right. Just take the advice that @Jeffrey Powers gave. Get more into the storytelling. Study a little about storytelling in film. That will turn your videos around, but again you are already having phenomenal growth.

Thank you so muuuuchhh for the positivity vibeeee!! It made my day! Perhaps you are right! STORY TELLING could be a key for improvement and making a title more appealing for sure. But six years ago, youtube wasn't that populated, right now is really competitive and harder than before. But no matter what I'll do more of research and try to upload more videos!! Thank you so muchh!!! :blush: :blush: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Here's the deal, you need to change your mindset. It's not about 'reaching a wider audience.' Rather, YouTube is presenting/suggesting videos to people based on what they enjoy watching. Don't think about it like YT not sharing your video, think about it in terms of 'How do I make a video that YouTube is going to want to share.' You should focus on making your content absolutely undeniable. Make videos that people will not avoid. Do that and the rest will come.

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Zelia, You are doing fantastic. I don't think that you can ever not upload enough videos. I notice that you have 506 subscribers. Have you considered updating your channel name from the default YT channel name? This will give you a chance to grow your channel as a brand.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Here's the deal, you need to change your mindset. It's not about 'reaching a wider audience.' Rather, YouTube is presenting/suggesting videos to people based on what they enjoy watching. Don't think about it like YT not sharing your video, think about it in terms of 'How do I make a video that YouTube is going to want to share.' You should focus on making your content absolutely undeniable. Make videos that people will not avoid. Do that and the rest will come.

SO TRUE :D