• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello Friends. I wish you guys know more about me.

cookfabulous

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: cookfabulous
Title of introduction: Hello Friends. I wish you guys know more about me.
Your name/ Alias: Lucky
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Take suggestions to grow my channel, know the ways to increase my subscribers and views.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, my goal is to get monetized and give a better quality videos to the viewers. To have more than 1K subscribers with my cooking and beauty channel.
How frequently do you upload? My upload schedule is weekly. I post two beauty videos and two cooking videos a week. Total - 4 videos a week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To be successful on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilfAtAtZZY_aI2LPask25A

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: cookfabulous
Title of introduction: Hello Friends. I wish you guys know more about me.
Your name/ Alias: Lucky
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Take suggestions to grow my channel, know the ways to increase my subscribers and views.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, my goal is to get monetized and give a better quality videos to the viewers. To have more than 1K subscribers with my cooking and beauty channel.
How frequently do you upload? My upload schedule is weekly. I post two beauty videos and two cooking videos a week. Total - 4 videos a week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
To be successful on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilfAtAtZZY_aI2LPask25A

Welcome Lucky! Happy to have you here with us! I think for what you want out of the forums, the YouTube feedback section would be a great place for you to start! :D I wish you all the best on your dream of YT Success!

Reactions: cookfabulous