• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel My New Pok├⌐mon Themed Channel!

Bails

User name: Bails
Title of introduction: My New Pokémon Themed Channel!
Your name/ Alias: My name is Stuart but Bails is also chilled!
Where are you from? Cape Town, South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy through watching other YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joined so I could connect with a community of like minded people working to grow organically
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Deliver content to a wide viewer base, first hit the 100 subscriber mark then 1000
How frequently do you upload? Currently twice a week, every Wednesday and Friday
What are your hobbies? I enjoy exercising, hiking, swimming, studying Japanese, gaming
What is your biggest dream? Become well known through YouTube and a career in Marketing
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6Jm7Q7qBPhaQOW_HFLQkA

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello and welcome to tubebuddy forums! Took a quick look to your youtube and one of your videos! i can say that there are some improvements to do that will take you 30 minutes but it will make your channel more welcoming and more! I would suggest reading some posts from the strategies forums page! i believe that you can become a huge YouTuber and that is in your hand! Welcome and if you need anything DM me here or in my profile :D!