• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel My channel is OhMyDaine and itΓÇÖs all comedy.

OhMyDaine

TubeBuddy User
User name: OhMyDaine
Title of introduction: My channel is OhMyDaine and itΓÇÖs all comedy.
Your name/ Alias: My names Daine but you can call me Clark.
Where are you from? I moved up from Tennessee from Georgia.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for forums to post to and read and found it through safari.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For the outreach and fellow tubers input. I want to learn and grow my channel honestly.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to get well known enough to where tons of people share a laugh over my creativity and passion for jokes.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every day and if not every other day consistently.
What are your hobbies? Besides comedy I like to draw, play a hell of a lot of guitar, photography, and most of all, IΓÇÖm a gamer.
What is your biggest dream? To open my own store.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBuhEYvM1wBSX6pvHFfLHYQ

Reactions: Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: OhMyDaine
Title of introduction: My channel is OhMyDaine and itΓÇÖs all comedy.
Your name/ Alias: My names Daine but you can call me Clark.
Where are you from? I moved up from Tennessee from Georgia.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for forums to post to and read and found it through safari.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For the outreach and fellow tubers input. I want to learn and grow my channel honestly.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to get well known enough to where tons of people share a laugh over my creativity and passion for jokes.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every day and if not every other day consistently.
What are your hobbies? Besides comedy I like to draw, play a hell of a lot of guitar, photography, and most of all, IΓÇÖm a gamer.
What is your biggest dream? To open my own store.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBuhEYvM1wBSX6pvHFfLHYQ
Hello clark :D and welcome to tubebuddy forums! By reading your introduction i can see that you want to be successful and tubebuddy forums and people are here to help you!ASK us anything that you want help about ! And just to help you right off if you want to improve your youtube channel check the youtube strategies forums page! If you need anything else DM me here or ask anything! ;D welcome again