• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Professional Guitarist

Paul Hill

TubeBuddy Pro
paulhill.biz
Subscriber Goal
User name: Paul Hill
Title of introduction: Professional Guitarist
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Norwich, Norfolk, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google - searching for YouTube help
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn! I have only just started to try and promote my YouTube channel, so I need all the help I can get.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1st goal is to reach 1000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (hopefully from this point).
What are your hobbies? Playing the guitar. Gym a couple of times a week. PS4 when I get any free time. Mainly just guitar
What is your biggest dream? As much success as possible via playing the guitar.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulHillGuitarist/

Hi @Paul Hill - I'm new here as well and just checking things out... really like your Here Comes the Sun video!

I see you've started doing more with you thumbnails with text overlay. Have you seen any difference in views with this approach as opposed to the other thumbnails where it is a pic of you playing? I've really only done the latter.

Reactions: Paul Hill
OP
OP
Paul Hill

Paul Hill

TubeBuddy Pro
paulhill.biz
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Paul Hill - I'm new here as well and just checking things out... really like your Here Comes the Sun video!

I see you've started doing more with you thumbnails with text overlay. Have you seen any difference in views with this approach as opposed to the other thumbnails where it is a pic of you playing? I've really only done the latter.
Thanks @austincobb_music , glad you like Here Comes The Sun. I have been recording a few more solo acoustic guitar demos lately, although I have been uploading them to Facebook instead of YouTube due to the Fair Use policy. I want to get more demo videos out there, although it is becoming increasingly difficult to legally post cover songs.

I'm not really sure how much difference the text on thumbnails has made as I added the text whilst uploading new videos and changing the way I do quite a few things. I have been busy moving all my students to online lessons whilst we are in lockdown, so hopefully I will be back to uploading again soon!

Rdrokit

Welcome. Love good blues guitar music. I have many blues guitar artists on my channel. I try to promote non mainstream artists.