• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel ShimonMeetsWorld is the name of my channel and itΓÇÖs where I can show people that it is possible to travel on a budget and is based on me being a Chr

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Shimon
Title of introduction: ShimonMeetsWorld is the name of my channel and itΓÇÖs where I can show people that it is possible to travel on a budget and is based on me being a Christian guy from London travelling the world, letting people know that you can actually have fun being a Christian! IΓÇÖd never travelled until July 2017 when I went to Barcelona (my absolute favourite place). Right from that very first trip, I caught severely caught travel bug and now IΓÇÖve travelled almost 20 times.
Your name/ Alias: Shimon
Where are you from? East London
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through one of The Content BugΓÇÖs youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being honest, at first IΓÇÖd heard TubeBuddy was a useful tool to help ensure my videos were optimised effectively, so I thought IΓÇÖd check it out...then I realised it was a whole community!
Knowing that made me sign up instantly, because I know (and have seen already) there will be plenty people who have more knowledge and experience than myself in numerous ways and I know I can give back whether it be my own skill or support/advice to others. IΓÇÖm all about fellowship and support - so I feel privileged to be joining this community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be a place where people can come and share the same joy my friends and I feel when travelling, to be a place where people can learn about different countries/cities to travel to and be entertained by myself and the different people on my vlogs. I do try to include some humour in my editing, which IΓÇÖve received good feedback about so far, but IΓÇÖve only just really started and so would like to start becoming a lot more consistent and build a solid following of people who are really engaged with what IΓÇÖm doing!
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖve previously been really inconsistent with my uploads due to a lack of time, but IΓÇÖve got so much content that IΓÇÖd like to share - so IΓÇÖm going to make sure I upload once a week from now on.
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm a singer and have always been fond of acting too, so I sometimes include little snippets of the singing on my vlogs in a humorous way and ofcourse with the bit of acting experience I have, it helps me to be a little bit more natural talking to the camera!
Being a musician has made my editing experience even better, because I love playing around with different songs and sounds within my editing - having even simple gestures like shaking a salt cellar be in time with the beat! IΓÇÖm still quite new to editing, but definitely feel that IΓÇÖve learnt a lot already.
Some of my other hobbies include gym, eating (BIG foodie!) and sports in general.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to travel the world, vlogging and singing full time. IΓÇÖd love to be someone with a mass following, making a positive influence on hundreds, thousands and you never know...millions of people!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zDVGIFJltl4j3Q1qUG_Vg

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Shimon
Title of introduction: ShimonMeetsWorld is the name of my channel and itΓÇÖs where I can show people that it is possible to travel on a budget and is based on me being a Christian guy from London travelling the world, letting people know that you can actually have fun being a Christian! IΓÇÖd never travelled until July 2017 when I went to Barcelona (my absolute favourite place). Right from that very first trip, I caught severely caught travel bug and now IΓÇÖve travelled almost 20 times.
Your name/ Alias: Shimon
Where are you from? East London
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through one of The Content BugΓÇÖs youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being honest, at first IΓÇÖd heard TubeBuddy was a useful tool to help ensure my videos were optimised effectively, so I thought IΓÇÖd check it out...then I realised it was a whole community!
Knowing that made me sign up instantly, because I know (and have seen already) there will be plenty people who have more knowledge and experience than myself in numerous ways and I know I can give back whether it be my own skill or support/advice to others. IΓÇÖm all about fellowship and support - so I feel privileged to be joining this community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be a place where people can come and share the same joy my friends and I feel when travelling, to be a place where people can learn about different countries/cities to travel to and be entertained by myself and the different people on my vlogs. I do try to include some humour in my editing, which IΓÇÖve received good feedback about so far, but IΓÇÖve only just really started and so would like to start becoming a lot more consistent and build a solid following of people who are really engaged with what IΓÇÖm doing!
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖve previously been really inconsistent with my uploads due to a lack of time, but IΓÇÖve got so much content that IΓÇÖd like to share - so IΓÇÖm going to make sure I upload once a week from now on.
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm a singer and have always been fond of acting too, so I sometimes include little snippets of the singing on my vlogs in a humorous way and ofcourse with the bit of acting experience I have, it helps me to be a little bit more natural talking to the camera!
Being a musician has made my editing experience even better, because I love playing around with different songs and sounds within my editing - having even simple gestures like shaking a salt cellar be in time with the beat! IΓÇÖm still quite new to editing, but definitely feel that IΓÇÖve learnt a lot already.
Some of my other hobbies include gym, eating (BIG foodie!) and sports in general.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to travel the world, vlogging and singing full time. IΓÇÖd love to be someone with a mass following, making a positive influence on hundreds, thousands and you never know...millions of people!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zDVGIFJltl4j3Q1qUG_Vg

Really thoughtful introduction! We're working on working with the Content Bug ;)

We are a great community and have been building it for years, and can say we have a lot of great people here who can help answer your TB questions or YT questions in general! :D

I wish you all the best in seeing the world in your vlogs, and hope you can do so!

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around!

OP
OP
Shimon

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Really thoughtful introduction! We're working on working with the Content Bug ;)

We are a great community and have been building it for years, and can say we have a lot of great people here who can help answer your TB questions or YT questions in general! :D

I wish you all the best in seeing the world in your vlogs, and hope you can do so!

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around!

Well I can definitely understand why!

Appreciate the warm welcome (and sticky) and looking forward to interacting within great community that you guys have built!

OP
OP
Shimon

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
What do you like about TubeBuddy thus far? :D

So far IΓÇÖd say just how open and honest people are in terms of the feedback that IΓÇÖve seen given and also just how many different sections within the forums that there are.

Think IΓÇÖm definitely going to be needing to get some opinions on effective thumbnails - because thus far mine have been a bit weak lol

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Hey Shimon! I've seen your intro post once I got to this forum, saved the link to your channel and just found it today. That's really cool to see a fellow traveler on a budget! I am doing the same thing in Asia at the moment. I like your videos (you choose such a nice music by the way!) and it also gives me some inspiration to keep up with mine. Looking forward for the next episode.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So far IΓÇÖd say just how open and honest people are in terms of the feedback that IΓÇÖve seen given and also just how many different sections within the forums that there are.

Think IΓÇÖm definitely going to be needing to get some opinions on effective thumbnails - because thus far mine have been a bit weak lol

I hope you've been getting feedback! I Know you've posted! WE made the forums to be great for anyone, and it's fun to spend time in and get to know the community!

Reactions: PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
You've got a solid intro, Shimon! Welcome to the community! As a fellow beginner, I can understand the enormity of the challenges of becoming a quality content creator! Best wishes on your journey!

Reactions: Shimon
OP
OP
Shimon

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Shimon! I've seen your intro post once I got to this forum, saved the link to your channel and just found it today. That's really cool to see a fellow traveler on a budget! I am doing the same thing in Asia at the moment. I like your videos (you choose such a nice music by the way!) and it also gives me some inspiration to keep up with mine. Looking forward for the next episode.

Hey Niki,

Thanks so much for the feedback! Really glad youΓÇÖve enjoyed my content so far and IΓÇÖm gonna check your channel out right now!

OP
OP
Shimon

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I hope you've been getting feedback! I Know you've posted! WE made the forums to be great for anyone, and it's fun to spend time in and get to know the community!

IΓÇÖve been getting some really solid feedback so far! Especially on some of my thumbnails, which definitely need work haha

OP
OP
Shimon

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
You've got a solid intro, Shimon! Welcome to the community! As a fellow beginner, I can understand the enormity of the challenges of becoming a quality content creator! Best wishes on your journey!

I appreciate that a lot and best wishes to you too! HereΓÇÖs to more quality and consistency from the both of us;)

Reactions: PhatBeetz