• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Hey how is your day?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Today is ok. I am going to go on a walk (that is still allowed). The barangay captain brought our quarantine pass today (barangay is like village). Only one pass per household, and it is in my wife's name. So I cannot go to town, or the city. Not sure how far from the house I am allowed to go. Will be filming during my walk... so we shall see.

I have not left the house in 2 weeks, except twice, for grocery shopping. Since I have no quarantine pass... no more grocery shopping for me. It will do my wife some good to carry the heavy groceries ha ha. But look at all the laundry detergent we are saving - I have not gotten dressed (or shaved) in a week ha ha

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Today is ok. I am going to go on a walk (that is still allowed). The barangay captain brought our quarantine pass today (barangay is like village). Only one pass per household, and it is in my wife's name. So I cannot go to town, or the city. Not sure how far from the house I am allowed to go. Will be filming during my walk... so we shall see.

I have not left the house in 2 weeks, except twice, for grocery shopping. Since I have no quarantine pass... no more grocery shopping for me. It will do my wife some good to carry the heavy groceries ha ha. But look at all the laundry detergent we are saving - I have not gotten dressed (or shaved) in a week ha ha
I like that last sentence :p If you can't laugh in the face of adversity what can you do :)
At least we have the internet these days.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
So tiering. Worked all day, came home took care of my almost 2 year old son. Worked a bit on my YouTube channel throughout the day. IΓÇÖm a single working mother so it can be rough. Now able to relax for maybe an hour and a half before having to go to bed.