• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I want you honest opinion about my video!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Scuplex
Title of thread: I want you honest opinion about my video!
Self review: Hello there, i want to start by saying that this is my 30 video on my channel and im looking for your HONEST opinion/feedback about my video ! If there is something that i could change! Any feedback will be appreciated!
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNVUQjj6RQ0

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25693/

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You have a solid presentation here, it's a good video and I have to say that your audio is pretty good compared to other gaming channels I have seen. But I would like to see more energy in your work. There are a LOT of people playing Battlefront on YouTube, gaming is an intensely competitive niche. You don't need to be the best in order to succeed in the niche, but you do need to give the viewer a reason to watch you instead of someone else. I feel you need to get them excited. This is an intense game, it is fast-paced and action packed. I feel you need to be as well. You need to offer the excitement and intensity in your gameplay to match what we see in the game. Get into it! Give the viewer the excitement of that first time you ever played a first-person shooter! It's hard to deliver that every single video, and it will take a lot of practice but I feel this will go a long way towards improving your video performance.

NeonCityGolf

TubeBuddy User
www.neoncitygolf.com
Subscriber Goal
Nice video but IΓÇÖd agree with the poster above. Be more energetic and excited and it will make the viewers more excited. ItΓÇÖs a little hard to see whatΓÇÖs going on wince the map is so dark as well.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Milkro

The other posters have solid points. I really agree that you should work on your voice. You need more energy and excitement since your attitude will reflect on your viewers. Everything else such as the editing is solid. You just need to adjust your demeanor based upon the type of game your playing. (e.g. Battlefield 4 is an intense action-packed game.)
I hope I could provide some help and useful, honest, feedback.

PrachiNileshStudio

TubeBuddy User
Hi ,

Irrespective of what others are saying I personally liked your video, voice and energy level.
You are doing a good job. Just keep posting videos frequently.
I believe that each you tuber has their own style and there way of presentation. Slowly and gradually you will get your niche market and the audience who like your style. Keep the good work.

The Mantis Man

Great video, I think the way you present your self is a lot more easier on the ear than most gamer's these days, Keep up the great work. Maybe a intro on your Videos like a logo and start up scene.