• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Vlog . Tutorials . Comedy Sketch . Freelance . MBTI

soulsin

Cats, Isolated Vocals and Vlogs is the Specialty
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: soulsin
Title of introduction: Vlog . Tutorials . Comedy Sketch . Freelance . MBTI
Your name/ Alias: Soul Sin
Where are you from? Philly
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been here for a while but I never completed a proper introduction. I enjoy community engagements which is why I have decided to join the forums. Plus I would like to get to know more creators so we can take over the world LOL I might be kidding
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to build a community of likeminded creators who enjoy the engagement and learning from one another.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Trying to upload daily but I have 7 businesses that I run alone.
What are your hobbies? Besides working, I have a bearded dragon that needs me and I also write as a hobby. I also spend a lot of time studying personality types and researching different life hacks to share with others.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be financially free so I can live on a mountain away from the world and probably off-grid.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/livinginmylaptop