• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Highlighted numbers of increased likes/views/comments with more details

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
So, this suggestion deals with the desire to see more details regarding the highlighted increases in numbers.

Sometimes it is good to know how much the number has changed since the previous update.

Let's assume a video has 1234 views.
For example, the next time it is updated, it will say 1342 and be highlighted yellow.
In this case I would be interested to know how much the number has increased.

So the suggestion would be, in addition to highlighting in yellow, to add the difference, for example +108.

With kind regards
Alex

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So, this suggestion deals with the desire to see more details regarding the highlighted increases in numbers.

Sometimes it is good to know how much the number has changed since the previous update.

For example, the next time it is updated, it will say 1342 and be highlighted yellow.

So the suggestion would be, in addition to highlighting in yellow, to add the difference, for example +108.

With kind regards
Alex

Love the idea! Gets my upvote :D

Reactions: PhatBeetz

Shimon

TubeBuddy User
instagram.com
Subscriber Goal

With kind regards
Alex

This would be really useful!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Great suggestion! I would definitely like to see that kind of progress metric shown!

SimulatorMike

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I like this, mine are easy currently like under 10 views lol, but someday they will be much much larger and this would help.

Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy User
Thank you Tubebuddy for taking the initiative, I could able to see the highlighted numbers in views and likes it was a good surprise in the morning. Thanks once again.

OP
OP
Eleria83

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
Since the new feature is live and we could see exactly the numbers of views, i found out that some videos and likes get highlighted without a change ... that should be fixed i guess